Friday, May 28, 2010

Walls and mirror


The walls are now completely finished!, YAY! The two opposite walls are stripped and then the other two walls are solid blue and green. The same colors as the stripes. It took a little while to get it finished but now it's all done! Finally!

I recently bought a snoopy wall decal off of etsy. Trying to figure out where to put it was a pain. I didn't want to put it on the wall because when we move I would like to keep snoopy.

A trip to the dollar store and I found something that would work to put snoopy on. I bought a $1 mirror and came home and applied the snoopy decal. Now I have a cute snoopy mirror!

2 comments:

  1. I love how the mirror turned out! I can't believe you found it at the dollar store though. I haven't been able to find a good big mirror there for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love it too!!! It's not really that big, probably just an 8x10. The corner is a little messed up but not too bad, but once again it's from the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete